We are very pleased to announce that the Museum Otto Weidt's Workshop for the Blind is open again for individual visitors.
To protect our visitors and staff, please strictly observe the following requirements during your visit:
- Visits to the Museum Otto Weidt's Workshop for the Blind are only possible after registering by telephone.
- Please call us on (030) 25 76 26 29 if you wish to visit the museum. We will collect you at a pre-arranged time from the museum's entrance door in the courtyard at 39 Rosenthaler Straße.
- If you have had contact to anyone infected with COVID-19 in the past 14 days or have an infection of the upper airways yourself, we must ask you to refrain from visiting the Museum Otto Weidt's Workshop for the Blind.
- Please disinfect your hands when entering the building.
- Visitors have to wear a mask covering their mouth and nose.
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Please observe the general distancing and hygiene rules for avoiding corona (SARS-CoV-2) infections.
- A maximum of 5 people may be inside the museum at the same time.
- You can view all exhibition rooms, but please avoid forming groups.
- For hygiene reasons, please only operate the media stations in the exhibition using a stylus pen (available at reception). Please return the stylus pen at the end of your visit. Thank you.
- Group visits, guided tours, seminars, study projects, and events are unfortunately not possible until further notice.
We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to your visit.